Were You Expecting to arrive at Heal and Forgive? If so you were re-directed to my new blog.

The Heal and Forgive blog was born out of the publication of my first book, “Heal and Forgive.” I am happy that the blog has been helpful to a robust readership.

After my publisher recently went out of business the book was re-released under the title, “Mother, I Don’t Forgive You,” which is more in keeping with the premise of the book. I decided to re-title my blog along with the book.

I hope you will continue to peruse the posts and join in on the various discussions including our right as survivors to decide our own healing journey, with or without forgiveness.

The back story on the title change can be found on the post directly below:

Featured Post

Mother, I Don’t Forgive You – Why the Book and Blog Were Re-Titled

In 1992, after nearly a decade of trying desperately to forgive my mother, my life was spinning out of control.   Not only had I failed at f...

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lion Love

Okay, this is something completely different than I usually post, but I can’t get this video out of my mind.

I’ve spent some time wondering why I am so “taken” with this video. Maybe it is because it reminds me of the missing bond I had with my father. Or, maybe it is because I’m fascinated that love expressed authentically can transcend species, whereas so many families are estranged.

Or, maybe it is because the video stands alone as profoundly heartwarming. Whatever the reason, check it out:






And if you enjoyed the video you can read the back story here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-452820/Christian-lion-lived-London-liv\
ing-room.html

3 comments:

  1. Nancy,

    What a beautiful video and story. It made my cry! Thanks for sharing it.

    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamara,

    You're welcome. It makes me cry too!

    Warmly,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy, thanks for sharing, it was so beautiful, I had tears in my eyes..take care..mary

    ReplyDelete